Tuesday 25 September 2012

My Roommates .

 Entry no.22
6th September 2012
09.36 p.m


Assalamualaikum . Hello ! For this entry , I want to introduce you all my roommates .Before that , I want to explain a little about that . After I googled it , I found that roommate is actually a person who shares a living facility such as an apartment or dormitory. Roommate is also someone that you spending much time together,sharing gossip or whatever you want to do with his or her .
 Aidatul Umierah binti Mohd Zol is the one of my roommates. She was born on 19th February 1994 . She came from Terengganu and she really like keropok lekor . Next , Nurul Nashra binti Abdullah . She was born on 9th April 1994 and came from Kuala Lipis,Pahang . And the last one is Najatul Shahira binti Hanif which is the tallest among we are . She was born on 13th November 1994 and came from Maran,Pahang.

For this 4 months , I have spending much great time with them and i hope that our friendship will long lasting here and after , until forever .




Thank you for reading ! Bye ~

No comments:

Post a Comment