Monday 27 August 2012

My favourite television series .




Entry no.8
14th August 2012
08.35 p.m



Assalamualaikum ! Hello ! This is my eighth entry . Right now , I am waiting for my favourite television series which is Crime Scene Investigation (CSI ) . Here , I will share some information about this series . Thanks to `Mr.Google’ and `Mr.Wiki’ .

  Crime Scene Investigation is an American crime drama television series, which premiered on CBS on October 6, 2000. The show was created by Anthony E. Zuiker and produced by Jerry Bruckheimer. It is filmed primarily at Universal Studios in Universal City, California.
CSI has been recognized as the most popular dramatic series internationally by the Festival de Télévision de Monte-Carlo, which has awarded it the "International Television Audience Award (Best Television Drama Series)" three times.
And now , CSI become the well-known television series all over the world . 






I think , thats all for now . Thank you .


No comments:

Post a Comment