Monday 27 August 2012

Happy and Love .




Entry no.7
10th August 27, 2012
09.35 p.m


Assalamualaikum ! Hello everyone ! Such a good feeling when I can back home finally ! And now , I’m in my house , on my bed , in front of my lappy ! Oh god , I’m really happy ! By the way , mid-sem exam already past and I will get the result mybe on next 2 week after holiday . Actually , tomorrow is my father’s birthday . My mom and I were planned to celebrate my father’s birthday at pizza hut . I really love my father . He is the best dad in this world . His name is Abd Majid bin Mahmod . He gives his best for us . He is the head of my family . He is a man with a great personality and great thoughts, taught me deciplins and importance of life. He is the best father one can have. I hope , he always happy and healthy .

My dad,lina and my mom .





Thank you for reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment