Monday 27 August 2012

Exam and back HOME !

Entry no.6
6th August 2012
11.45 p.m

Assalamualaikum ! Hello everyone ! It is almost midnight and i just finished study chemistry . After this , i need to sleep because tomorrow i will sit for English paper and Chemistry paper . By the way , on 10th August , i will back to my house ! Yeay ! I really miss my room,my bed and the most is my family ! I feel like cannot wait to go back . I will be at home from 10th August until 26th August . I feel very excited and feel like want to sing 'Balik kampung' song by Sudirman .








But , I must go through this exam first before i can go back to my house . It is okay , i must faced all of that .I must fight for my dream !
I think , thats all for now .
Thank you for reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment